1 Server, Multiple Client Setup

Andrew Barlow andrew.barlow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:24:48 CET 2009

Well.. Unfortunately I've gona and locked myself out of my server so I
cannot get those logs to you until later.

However, after having taken a look at my remote router, it seems 655 was
being blocked, so, i've opened it up. I imagine thats what was stopping the
whole thing from work.

When I get in (About 5 hours) i'll give that a go. If I get the same result
I'll be sure to send you all the configs and logs I got :D

Thanks for your help so far though! I can feel a solution coming on!

Regards,

Andy