traffic not going through tunnel

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Tue Dec 22 20:15:05 CET 2009

Dear Guus,

just for reference, the firewall that was inbetween is an OpenBSD 4.6, and there was no difference whether we enabled or disabled scrubbing of fragmented packages, we also saw that the packages were leaving the external interface of the firewall, but they were not received by the opposite VPN endpoint which is Ubuntu ( self firewalling vpn endpoint ).

Thanks again

Soeren