fatal signal 11 (segmentation)

walid rezzec walid.rezzec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:04:32 CEST 2008

thank you for your response.

You can find attached two log files :

   - the first one is representing a burst of crashes  occurred yesterday
   and
   - the second file is some chunks from the log file after restarting with
   -d5 option (the entire file is representing huge amount of data, it sizes
   about 100 MBytes). In fact, I have to notice that my Virtual Private Network
   contains about 30 VPN nodes (I am wondering about the tinc scalability and
   if I reached the limit number of node in the VPN).

When tinc fails to restart himself, the daemon is automatically restarted
with my monitoring daemon monit. Hope that these details will help you to
resolve the problem.

Waiting for your response and thank you in advance for your help.

rezec.