On Windows tinc-up.bat started too soon?

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:25:58 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have run into the problem on the windows machine that the
tinc-up.bat command/file is started too soon. I set-up additional
routes there and when I manually start the tinc daemon I get
complaints that the routes can not be created because the host (the
"other" tinc host) is not local on the network (i.e. the vpn is,
according to Windows, not up yet).

Is this a known bug/feature?

I have managed to make it work smoothly by first sleeping for 10
seconds in the tinc-up.bat script (sleep.exe from CygWin).

Is this something that could be fixed in the next Tinc for Windows release?

--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards