Compile tinc for fritzbox router

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Tue Oct 23 10:42:45 CEST 2007

Hi Albi!

This would indeed make sense, no doubt. But I am not aware that FritzBox
is open enough that you can just login and drop new Linux binaries onto
it, even it someone had compiled it.

AFAIK some people tried to implement OpenWRT on the FritzBox, but this
is still "work in progress" and a whole different story, i.e. it would
be a complete replacement of the whole router operting system.

Correct me if I am not up to date.

Regards,
Torsten