tinc on windows config error

sich sich at cafe-philo.net
Thu Oct 18 10:30:16 CEST 2007

Dennis Briggs a écrit :
> Now I get this
> C:\Program Files\tinc>tincd -n vpn -d5 -D
> tincd 1.0.8 (May 16 2007 17:41:21) starting, debug level 5
> Network address and prefix length do not match for configuration variable
> subnet
>  in C:\Program Files\tinc/vpn/hosts/jenks line 2
> Terminating

Is the subnet only for the node ip or for all the subnet ?

If this variable :
subnet = 10.20.40.3/24

is only for the tinc node ip, then you need to change this to :
subnet = 10.20.40.3/32

If this for the whole subnet then this is perhaps :
subnet = 10.20.40.0/24 ?

If you already have problem I need more information about your network
configuration.

sich