Accessing NATed LAN

Yang cuztzan02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:15:26 CEST 2007

To access my work LAN, which is behind a NAT, I currently use ssh
tunnels (outgoing from my work PC to my home PC). However, creating a
tunnel per host:port is tedious. Can tinc help me out in this
situation?

I went through the configuration part of the manual but I still have
no idea how to configure tinc for my own case. My work network spans
172._._._, so ideally any packets I send to that subnet from my home
PC can be routed/masqueraded through my work PC.

Can anyone give me some guidance? Thanks!