Multiple ConnectTo

EleGoS elegos at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jan 24 14:49:29 CET 2007

Guus Sliepen ha scritto:
> On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 11:33:27PM +0100, EleGoS wrote:
>

>> Well, I let the main server connect to all users, but... only the first
>> ConnectTo works... in fact I've noticed that if the first user connects
>> to another one, the last can connect to the server, while he cannot ping
>> the central server if there is noone that connects to him
>>
> [...]
>
> I can't tell from just this information.  Please send me the output of
> tincd -n <netname> -d5 -D and everything else mentioned in section 5.6
> of the manual.

ok sorry you're right ^^

The problem seems that the server tries to connect, and the client
recives data, but there is allways a timeout in the connection and it is
closed...

Should be the problem that the server seems to run under 2 routers? (in
fact if I forward the router's port 80 I can't still see it's web page)