tinc ported to Nokia 770

Graham Cobb g+tinc at cobb.uk.net
Tue Dec 12 01:28:03 CET 2006

Just FYI... I have ported tinc to the Nokia 770 Internet tablet (using the
debian kit as this is a debian-based environment).  This is primarily for my
use as I use a tinc VPN to connect all my computers, including when I am
travelling around.

The "port" was easy (once I had a suitable development environment): no code
changes required, just rebuilding the binary package.

For more info see:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3673

By the way, it could do with a nice user interface (for both configuration and
starting/stopping).  Anyone have a tinc GUI it might be worth porting?

Graham