Antwort: AW: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: V1.0.4 WIN32 Install

hne at NBCon.de hne at NBCon.de
Fri Oct 28 13:55:46 CEST 2005

Nice feature and I have never seen it before.

To complete it cd /<anydir> does not change the directory to \<anydir>,
the system tries to change to the subdirectory .\anydir.
what works is: cd \<dir1>/<dir2>/<dir3> that means: the root dir is
allways "\"
and cd <drive>:\<dir1>/<dir2>/<dir3> works too.

I think I've got it, thanks a lot.

But going back to the initial point of this discussion, the windows tincd
-n <vpn> -K
results in access to C:/Programm ....... which does not work at all.
So I still agree to Paul Haighs mail:

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 10:14:39PM +0100, Paul Haigh wrote:

> Probably a question asked a million times but can't find an answer on
> the site. When installing on WINXP, at the command prompt C:\TINC>
> when I type tincd -n vpn -K I get the error Cannot open config file
> c:\tinc/vpn/tinc.conf: No such file or directory.
>
> Not really suprising cos of the / it's inserted!!! How do we get
> around this one!!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ best regards

NBCon GmbH
Horst Neumann
Tannenstraße 36/38
42653 Solingen
Germany

Tel: +49 (212) 54 81 10
Fax: +49 (212) 254 21 54
Mobil: +49 (172) 687 43  01
skype: hnenbc
Mail: hne at NBCon.de
web: www.nbcon.de

"Christoph Pfeifer" <info at pfeifer-edv.de>
Gesendet von: tinc-bounces at tinc-vpn.org
28.10.2005 12:38

An
<tinc at tinc-vpn.org>
Kopie

Thema
AW: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: V1.0.4 WIN32 Install

I hope I can help:

if my  working directory is 'c:\winnt' and I try  to

cd  c:/temp

I've  got also an error: path not found

But if  my working directory is c:\ and i try the same

cd  c:/temp

it's  working fine!

bye

Christoph