Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: V1.0.4 WIN32 Install

hne at NBCon.de hne at NBCon.de
Fri Oct 28 10:38:16 CEST 2005

Well, but the drive doesn't matter! If I try

        cd /temp
        cd /<any valid directory>

or something like that I will allways get an error 'can not find path'.
May you are using a different WinXP, but I don't believe that. We use
tinc with Linux, Win2K and WinXP Professional and our windows
boxes do NOT support any "/", you can believe me! Or is there
an registry entry to make windows know how to handle "/"...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ best regards

NBCon GmbH
Horst Neumann
Tannenstraße 36/38
42653 Solingen
Germany

Tel: +49 (212) 54 81 10
Fax: +49 (212) 254 21 54
Mobil: +49 (172) 687 43  01
skype: hnenbc
Mail: hne at NBCon.de
web: www.nbcon.de

Wouter van Heyst <larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org>
Gesendet von: tinc-bounces at tinc-vpn.org
28.10.2005 04:31

An
tinc at tinc-vpn.org
Kopie

Thema

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 08:33:43AM +0200, hne at NBCon.de wrote:
> Dear Guus,
>
> I do not now why but I allways get the same error message and I have
only
> enter the same path tinc prints but I have to use "\" instead of "/".
And
> You may
> rest assured that tinc.conf is excatly where it should be.
> And my XP does not accept any "/". For example "cd c:/temp" allways
> results
> in an error, allways.

Ah, but there you are mixing in a Drive.

Wouter van Heyst