Antwort: Re: V1.0.4 WIN32 Install

hne at NBCon.de hne at NBCon.de
Wed Oct 19 08:33:43 CEST 2005

Dear Guus,

I do not now why but I allways get the same error message and I have only
enter the same path tinc prints but I have to use "\" instead of "/".  And
You may
rest assured that tinc.conf is excatly where it should be.
And my XP does not accept any "/". For example "cd c:/temp" allways
results
in an error, allways.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ best regards

NBCon GmbH