debian package

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Tue Mar 15 17:55:11 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:37:45AM -0600, David Nicol wrote:

> so is there motion towards upgrading the packages in stable or not?  I don't
> want to destabilize my debian boxes.  I assume 1.0pre7-2 is compatible with
> current releases?  Does it need security patches?

Packages in stable are never upgraded to newer versions. They are kept
up to date with security fixes though. 1.0pre7 is not compatible with
the latest tinc releases, but there is an 1.0pre8 version for Debian
stable on our website, which is compatible with later versions.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>