set-up tinc vpn on widows Xp as client

yosi herlina y4gn281002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:35:55 CEST 2005

Hello Sir,

My name is Yosi, I am studying in Politeknik Caltex Riau. I am doing a Final project about implementation vpn with Tinc.

I read all of literature about Tinc where I configuried Tinc in Linux as Server and Windows Xp as Client.

1.

Now I have a problem in Windows Xp. I done all step is wrote by www.tinc-vpn.org. but my vpn not connected on windows. I have network is “Network cable Unplugged”.

What solution about this?what can I do for this project?

2.

I was installed library of Tinc”openssl, zlib, and lzo in Windows.just installed or configure too. If should be configure, how step it?

Regard,

yosi

http://mail.yahoo.com