SVN source windows installer

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Fri Apr 22 20:25:13 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:51:47PM +0200, Guus Sliepen wrote:

> > Can anyone provide me with the windows installer from the last SVN
> > source code? I only have mac os X and my friends, who use windows,
> > unfortunately are no developpers and therefore can not create such an
> > installer nor compile it.

http://www.tinc-vpn.org/svn/tinc-extra/windows-installer/trunk/

Check this out in a directory inside the top level directory of the
source code of tinc. The .nsi file works for me, but you have to create
all the documentation and .txt files first. The Makefile will do that in
the future for you (but not in the current version).

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>