Address Variabme for Roadwarriors]

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Mon Oct 25 22:25:22 CEST 2004

Thanks Guus,

Well, I will work on it some more and think that if I can configure it
as a switch then I can utilize DHCP which is part of the problem.

Will try to figure out what my configurations need to be so that I can
have a DHCP server give out IP's in the 10.x.x.x so any advise would be
greatly appreciated.

The remaining part is allowing a few roadwarriors that connect to the
vpn to have other roadwarriors connect to them which is the problem
because each ot hte roadwarrior host nodes have dynamic IP addresses
when they connect through an ISP like AOL or something.

Thanks again,
Lonnie