dynamic adding of nodes

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.eu.org
Sun Nov 14 23:07:04 CET 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 01:12:04PM -0600, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:

> I have been trying to review to code and am still getting a feel for the
> layout.
>
> Any suggestions as to point me in the right direction for my
> investigation of this issue?

You'd need to get the host config files from other tinc daemons. I
suggest you take a look at src/protocol_key.c, which contains code to
request temporary keys from other tinc daemons. Also have a look around
in the Subversion repository for stuff floating around that is not in
the releases.

Although the amount of traffic on our mailing list is not very high, I'd
suggest to move further discussion to the tinc-devel mailing list.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>