Paths not correct for Windows

Manfred Klose mk at cfh.com
Thu May 27 17:31:53 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I have set everything up as specified in your online sample. However, when I try and generate the keys, the error "Unable to open config file tinc.conf".

The path it seems to be looking for is "c:\program files\tinc/vpn/tinc.conf".
I did try specifying the path, using the -c command but tinc still appends "/tinc.conf"!

I assume it has something to do with the forward slashes rather than backslashes?

Any idea how I might be able to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me...

Cheers

Manfred Klose