stand-alone dials in to office via isdn

Reil reil at gemeinde-berg.de
Wed May 26 10:26:07 CEST 2004

Hi Guus!

Thank you so much. You are the man and tinc rules!

Now, when i start tinc on "single" i have to give my ppp password and
"single" dials in to "gw". On "gw" i can see the output of tincd and
everything seems to work! Cool ...

One more minor thing which confuses me:

- on "single" i can see the status of the ppp connection called
"isdn" and the connection with the virtual tap device "vpn". What
makes me wondering is the number of packets they show. After
downloading some files from a server behind "gw" the status of "isdn"
shows +15.000 packets, the status of "vpn" only ca. 100.
For me it seems that all traffic bypass the vpn ... Am i wrong to
expect all the traffic have to pass "vpn", too?

Again, thank you ...

Alexander

--
Gemeinde Berg