Need help for a non-profit organization

yo2lux lux at wplink.net
Sat May 15 11:36:00 CEST 2004

WPLink is a non-profit organization that want to help a group of amateur
radio people and other poor people that want to learn PHP or  mySQL.

WPLink will be going through some updates in the next months. For the
upgrade to happen, we need to raise a certain amount of money, since we
personally cannot and do not have the necessary funding.

I have all hardware without this items, that badly needs right now :

256 or 512 DDRAM
2 FAST PCI ETHERNET CARD ( 1000 MB/sec )
LARGE HDD'S ( 120 GB - 250 GB )

I think 256 MB DDRAM don't have a big price, but im a student and i don't
have enough money.

I dont write this mail with spam intentions, on request i create a web account for
every user, but current server don't provide the services that new server want to provide..

Because WPLink run OpenBSD (www.openbsd.org)  i put all effort to users security.
I want to provide Secure File transfers, chrooted web server, PHP and mySQL, VPN..

We appreciate all the people willing to help this project out and we assure everyone that none
of the donations will go to the personal pockets of any any of the admins, and that the money
and/or hardware will be invested solely on the WPLink project.

Hardware and cash donations over 50$ US will get the donor, by choice a users2 (50MB)
or user3 (100MB) web, e-mail space on WPLink.

Every user and organization who donates will get mentioned on WPLink website...

Thank you very much !