Problems when outgoing source port is altered by router

Brian Costello bc at preventsys.com
Mon Sep 22 23:32:37 CEST 2003

You can use the TCPOnly setting.  There is no source port requirement for TCP/IP.  I had to do this until I was able to figure out how to specify the source port for my NAT mappings on my firewall.  That should definitely work for you, as it's worked for me in switch & router mode with a variety of firewalls & NAT boxes.

bc