Routing problem

Jason jason+tinclist at truedesign.com
Wed Nov 26 17:53:52 CET 2003

If tcpdump isnt showing the packets getting to the vpn interface and tinc
isn't showing anything in the debug logs then it sounds to me like its just
a routing problem with the box itself (kernel, ip stack) and probably
doesn't have anything to do with tinc.  I am not sure what to tell you to
try.  Try giving us the output of the following on router1 (thats the broken
one right?), assuming it runs Linux (i think thats what you said...)

route -n
ifconfig
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward