OpenBSD 3.2 Problem

wmeloy5 at mchsi.com wmeloy5 at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 30 16:55:33 CEST 2003

Well after some hunting arround I have discovered that I must use the
autogen.sh script.  The errors from the autogen script tole me what packages I
nede to load to run the script.  The only package that I had to build was the
autoconf 2.57 package.  Now the autogen script gets to the point of checking
verson of bison... 1.35 ok, then gices and error of './configure[5562]: syntax
error: '0.12.1' unexpected'  Any thoughts?
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/