Wanted: people who can test tinc on different platforms.

Dale L. Handy dhandy at nitrodata.com
Thu Jul 3 17:36:31 CEST 2003

If you wanted, Intel has a Developer Access program that provides you
with up to about a month of time on a variety of platforms, including
Windows 2003, Linux, and others, on Xeons, P4's, and Celerons.  It might
be worth looking into.  They don't charge for this access.

AMD has a similar program going as well (those Opterons are *Smokin'
Fast* in 32 bit mode!)  This may solve your access needs.

--
"The trouble with doing something right the first time
 is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was."

-- Dale L. Handy, P.E.
   dhandy at nitrodata.com
   http://www.nitrodata.com

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/