Please kindly assist me.

kemi bajala mrs_kemi at fastermail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:48:06 CEST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Bajala Kemi I am 40 years old, lost my husband during the recent bomb blast of January 27th. My home was shattered as a result of the bomb. I am presently managing at my husband family’s house it’s been
pretty difficulty managing without a family.

After the death of my husband the family are asking me to park out because all my offspring are females but before his death he told me that he had US20 million Dollars, that he deposited as family
treasure in the security company but I can’t go out to claim the fund because my husband’s family are monitoring all my movement so all I want is a foreign partner to transfer the fund into his or her
account, i will give him or her %10 of the fund so please your assistance is all I ask for.

I am contacting you to please help me, and I have made some arrangements with my husband’s lawyer and he is willing to assist me. I trust him and with him we are sure of success.

Please I need your immediate response, Please kindly assist me. Till I hear from you, it's bye for now and my specially regards to your entire family.

My GOD Almighty be with you Amen.

Thank you

Mrs. Bajala Kemi