I can't ping across gateway

Anek Chaimetrakul ch_ank at msn.com
Thu Mar 7 17:56:23 CET 2002

Hi Guus,
       I'm enable it  already ("echo 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward") and
i'm not use any firewall. i'm set olny ip masqueade
follow there
# add for IP masqueade
/sbin/depmod -a
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_ftp
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_irc
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_raudio
/sbin/ipchains -P forward DENY
/sbin/ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.1.0/24 -d 0.0.0.0/0

I check at ipchains -L :
Chain input (policy ACCEPT):
Chain forward (policy DENY):
target     prot opt     source                destination           ports
MASQ       all  ------  192.168.1.0/24       anywhere              n/a
Chain output (policy ACCEPT):

Do you have any comment?
Regards,