keyword TCPOnly in release 1.0pre5

Lutz Maendle lmaendle at csi.com
Wed Feb 13 16:46:30 CET 2002

Hi,
I've successfully running tinc1.0pre4 between two locations on SuSE
Linux 7.1 in a special masquerading Firewall environment, so that I'm
using the TCPonly keyword in the host files to get a connection.
Otherwise I would get the message 'Received UDP packet on port 655 from
unknown source <ipaddress in hex:port>'.
After upgrading to 1.0pre5 I'm getting this message again (and the
connection is not working), until I've changed the keyword from TCPonly
to TCPOnly (no joke ;-). The documentation says that  the keywords are
case insensitive.

With kind regards,
Lutz Maendle         Internet: lmaendle at csi.com
Berlin/Germany       CIS UserID: 100067,3344

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/