3 tincds, one down, pinging down machine from others loses connection

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.warande.net
Wed Feb 6 00:27:17 CET 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:12:02PM -0600, ebina1 wrote:

> I compiled with -g.  ran it under gdb with the -D option.
> After it hung I sent it a kill -8.  The backtrace from gdb showed:
>
> 0x80530ca in lookup_subnet_ipv4 (address=0xbffff0a8) at subnet.c:285
> 285             if ((*address & p->net.ipv4.mask) == p->net.ipv4.address)

Thanks, that helped a lot. Fortunately, the bug was fixed in CVS 5 days
after the version you checked out. You can checkout a later version.
Please read http://mail.nl.linux.org/tinc-cvs/2001-06/ for details about
the changes in CVS around that time, and pick the version that works for
you. Alternatively, checkout the latest revision of branch "pre4-cube".

By the way, pre5 is nearing a release.

  Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.warande.net>