3 tincds, one down, pinging down machine from others loses connection

ebina1 ebina1 at home.com
Tue Feb 5 16:12:43 CET 2002

I was assuming this hang was somehow caused by the ConnnectTo from A to
B while B
was down and A was trying to ping B.

However, I just tried removing the ConnectTo = B line from A's tinc.conf.
I get the same problem, once A connects to C, if from A I try to ping an
address
that is on the VPN (192.168.0.0/16) but not on either A or C's subnets
(192.168.0.0/24 and 102.168.1.0/24) it causes the tincd on A to hang.

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/