Loosing Connections with tinc pre4 after Regenerating symmetric key

Flynn Marquardt flynn at onestepahead.de
Wed Jun 20 15:20:53 CEST 2001

I have used tinc pre3 for over 6 month successfully with several
networks.

After upgrading to tinc pre4 I recognized, that the connection ist lost
after 1 hour. So I changed the KeyExpire = 900 and the connection lost
after 15min.

Debugging with tcpdump shows me, that the packets are still send, but
the tincd, that requested the key change seems to have problems to
forward the packets (internal routing is gone?).

Entering tincd -k helps, but this is no solution.

Can anybody help?

The system is debian 2.2 potato, kernel version 2.2.19.

Flynn

-
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/