cannot route packet: unknown type 0

Peter Berends pberends at upc.nl
Thu Dec 13 16:34:01 CET 2001

I compiled the latest CVS-version, but unfortunatelly the same error :(

Tia,

Peter.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/