tinc

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.warande.net
Mon Jun 19 22:33:25 CEST 2000

Hello Mike,

<mikef> hi.  I installed tinc.rpm to two servers (both of which are acting
        as firewalls)
<mikef> they can connect to each other successfully according to
        /var/log/messages, but I can't get traffic to move across it
<mikef> anybody have any ideas?

It's probably something with wrong settings for Virtual IP's and/or
routing. Could you please send us the complete tinc.conf for both sites,
and the output of "route" and "ifconfig" for both sites?

Email addresses include:

zarq at nl.linux.org	(Timmermans, Ivo)
guus at nl.linux.org	(Sliepen, Guus)
tinc at nl.linux.org	(List, Mailing)