Tinc 1.1 release

Daniel Schall Daniel-Schall at web.de
Wed May 16 17:56:31 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

I've been using various 1.1pre versions on Windows, Linux, and Freetz (embedded OS for routers, similar to OpenWRT) for years, and I can't complain.
The tinc 1.1 branch is pretty stable and that's where the majority of development happens.
Why do you want to wait for an official release?

Regards,
Daniel