Win32: problem with tinc-up script

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Thu Oct 13 00:20:05 CEST 2016

Okey, after more testing its not working 100%
Seems when tinc start when windows is booting, the
windows IP stack does a lot of other things and
so NotifyAddrChange() returns earlier for other interfaces probably.
Seems fixing that is much harder that I expected.

More research is needed to correctly fix that.