Commit 68f4ca7 issues

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Sat Apr 9 10:44:30 CEST 2016

Yes, I upgrade to gcc-3.3.6 right away and also add gmake-3.80.
Yeah, everyone is moved to C99, I had hard time with quagga too.
Luicky, gcc upgrade fixed all problems there.

Anyway, im kinda regred sending an email about this now.
I added you a lot of work... If this will be too problematic,
just leave it as is. No need to bother to cover less that
0.1% uses cases here? I think its time to fork tinc to support
my old platforms like I do with everything else these days.

Kind Regards,
Borg