Large scale tinc tests

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Wed Sep 23 09:07:16 CEST 2015

Hello.

I wonder if someone here performe such large scale
tinc-vpn tests.. There are platforms like Imunes or CORE
to do generic Ethernet and IP testing and routing, but I found
that at least on Imunes it is problematic to start TAP iface
on vimage on FreeBSD (at least 4.11 with I use).

To fix that, I think about coding in BSD NetGraph support
to tinc. But first I need to do testing if actualy netgraph
nodes ng_iface can be easly maintained within vimage.
Additionaly, ng_iface does not support Ethernet, so Im stuck
with IP.

Regards,
Borg