tinc 1.1 git: new automake needed?

Etienne Dechamps etienne at edechamps.fr
Wed May 13 20:07:41 CEST 2015

Sorry about the trouble from my commit.

Guus: if there's no obvious solution to this, I think it would be
better to just remove info-in-builddir, even if that breaks VPATH
builds. Apparently info-in-builddir was introduced in automake-1.14
which was released on 2013-12-24. Any user running a version of
automake that's older than that (which includes Debian Wheezy) will
hit this issue. I'm guessing that would be a lot of people, so simply
removing the option seems like the lesser evil right now.