Who is offering commercial support for tinc?

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Wed Jul 8 20:38:58 CEST 2015

Hello,

From time to time, someone asks me if there is commercial support for
tinc available. In able to refer people to those who offer such support,
I would like to know if you offer such support, or if you know anyone
who does. If so, please answer the following questions. Feel free to
email them to me privately or to the tinc at tinc-vpn.org list.

1. Name of person and/or company
2. Location (city & country)
3. Do you offer support internationally?
4. Type of support offered
5. Contact information
6. Do you wish this information to be public?

Thanks!