Status of Experimental Protocol

shikkc shikkc at kirktis.net
Sun Apr 6 17:24:42 CEST 2014

Is there any indication of when we might see the protocol stabilize in the
1.1pre branch? It seems to be quite an improvement already. Perhaps some
configuration could be added to allow for specifying a protocol version,
rather than the 'ExperimentalProtocol=yes' flag? What are the roadblocks to
stabilizing it and is there any need or desire for help accomplishing this?
While I'm more of a network administrator than a programmer, I'd be happy to
help in any way I can.