question using android JNI with openssl,etc. to build tinc

Steven Bishop sb1547 at cs.ship.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:04:38 CEST 2012

Hello,
I was hoping someone already had experience on using JNI and could
help me figure out how android.mk file uses pre-built libraries with
Android SDK. I have done some research and ordered an Android NDK
book, although I am sitting at work wanting to do something(since I
have nothing to do). I know openssl and zlib libraries are able to be
found in Android SDK, which would just require LZO to be ported.
Thanks

--
Steven Bishop
Bishop_steve3 at yahoo.com