GitHub clone of tinc

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Wed Jan 12 23:43:24 CET 2011

Hello,

There is now a GitHub clone of tinc. Feel free to use the fork option, make
changes, and send pull requests:

https://github.com/gsliepen/tinc

I will try to keep the GitHub repository up to date, but the official git
repository will still be the one on tinc-vpn.org. You can also still use a
private git repository and send me patches with "git send-email", or set up
your own public repository.

Creating your own forks allows you to push commits to your own, public
repository, where I and others can have a look at your work and try it out in
an easy way. If you send an email to the mailing list or send a pull request, I
will have a look at the commits and comment on them. However, I will only
finally merge commit sets with the official tinc repository that more or less
follow tinc's coding style, that leave tinc working, do not break
functionality, retain compatibility with earlier versions, and have proper
commit messages.