local address announcements

Daniel Schall Daniel-Schall at web.de
Mon Nov 22 22:16:49 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

you can find the current version of my enhanced tinc using subversion:
svn://tardyon.mon-clan.de/tinc

I allowed anonymous read access, so feel free to download the sources.
Unfortunately, my enhancements are based on a rather old git-checkout from
Guus.
The version should run under windows and Debian/Ubuntu.

Best,

Daniel