FOSDEM 2010 lightning talk slides online

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Mon Feb 8 14:44:50 CET 2010

Hello,

I have put a copy of the slides used in the FOSDEM 2010 lightning talk about
tinc online:

http://tinc-vpn.org/presentations/fosdem-2010/tinc_fosdem2010_slides.pdf

The event was recorded, a video of the talk will appear later on the FOSDEM
website.

Thanks to those who attended the talk and/or the BoF session. One thing I have
learned at FOSDEM is that there are many users of tinc, some using it for quite
large VPNs. If you encounter difficulties, think tinc lacks some features, or
have other remarks, please let me know! Also, if you've contacted me in the
past but I've seem to have forgotten, write me again!