tinc on Fedora

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 12 09:34:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

I downloaded tinc 1.0.9 from the site and tried to build on Fedora 10 on
i386 (and also x86_64).
I get, during the configure phase:

checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for compress2 in -lz... yes
checking for lzo1x_1_compress in -llzo2... no
checking for lzo1x_1_compress in -llzo... no
configure: error: "lzo libraries not found."

but:
# rpm -qi lzo
Name        : lzo                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.03                              Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc10                        Build Date: Thu 01 May 2008
02:13:58 AM CEST
(etc)

So what is missing? How can I make tinc compile?
Where can I find a SPEC file for tinc?

Kind regards,
Udo