tinc gui

Virzi, Riccardo rvirzi at ITBrainFactory.de
Fri Nov 23 09:21:31 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

I have an example for the GUI (see the attached PDF).

In your interface you have one page for the networks and another for the
tinc
service to start and stop. But: you don't have one tinc programm that you
can start and stop. For every network exists a separate service/daemon.
Because of this, I changed the look of the interface. The boxes should be
replaced with icons.

This example is usable if you don't have too many networks/hosts. I have
another idea for bigger tinc installations. I will also draw this idea.

Sorry, I have no experience with Glade/GIMP and it was easier and faster
for me to draw it on a paper.

Any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Ric

It's only school english. If you don't understand something, ask me.