Padlock support, OpenSSL engines etc.

Andreas van Cranenburgh andreas at unstable.nl
Wed Nov 16 15:23:50 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:00:06PM +0100, Guus Sliepen
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 03:57:06AM +0100, Andreas van Cranenburgh wrote:
>
> > With this patch the AES encryption acceleration of the VIA Nehemiah and
> > Ezra processors gets used, as found on VIA Epia boards.
> [...]
>
> Thanks, patch is applied!

That's quick!

It just occured to me, OpenVPN has a config option to load specific
OpenSSL engines.  Furthermore in the future OpenSSL is said to be
supoorting a "default engine", so that applications will not need to
specify them themselves.

What I'm trying to say, I'm not at all sure if this patch I sent was the
way to go, I simply wanted my Padlock support to work :)

--
        Andreas        [ http://unstable.nl | xmpp:andreas op unstable.nl ]
                       [  callto:ils.seconix.com/andreas op unstable.nl   ]