Automatic route add/del instead of supernetting

Holger Zuleger Holger.Zuleger at hznet.de
Mon Aug 29 15:53:06 CEST 2005

Oops,

seems to be that this was an RTFM question.
I installed tincd-1.0.4, but read a hardcopy of the man page of an older
version :-(.

So I will give the subnet-up/down script a try. But for the second part
of my question (host route for every node pointing to the external
device) there is currently no solution, right?

Thanks
Holger