dynamic adding of nodes

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Sun Nov 14 23:30:56 CET 2004

Thanks Guus,

I just subscribed to the development list. Sorry for the posts as I
should have been subscribed to that one also.

I am also looking in the src/net.c trying to locate places in which
"ConnectTo" is read from the config file so that I can work on a patch
for dynamic loading of ConnectTo addresses.

Also, is Tinc currently using any threading?

Thanks,
Lonnie