tinc and routing

Clark Rawlins CRawlins at escient.com
Fri Oct 10 18:54:07 CEST 2003

After talking to Guus offline the answer is to let tinc know it
needs to handle packets for additional networks.

In the host file (on each machine in the vpn)
Adding an additional Subnet line

Subnet = 172.16.1.0/24

lets tinc know to route packets for that network to that host.

Clark

TINC development list, tinc-devel at nl.linux.org
Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/tinc-devel/