tinc and zlib compression

Mark Glines paranoid at deathsdoor.com
Sun May 27 17:46:51 CEST 2001

I set out to add compression to tinc, so it whould chuck the data through zlib
before encrypting, and get the real stuff back after decryption on the other
side.

Unfortunately, I ran out of time.  The compress/decompress stuff should work,
but config stuff needs to be finished.  Sorry for the sloppy, unfinished work,
I only hope its somehow useful to you guys anyway.
--
lrwxrwxrwx    1 paranoid paranoid        9 Jan 20 02:55 .sig -> /dev/null